Hello again! Here's the second group of outfits in my 2012 recap. These range from July to now and are probably better pictures overall than the first group. So hooray!
Just like before, the original posts are labeled underneath each group in case you're completely enraptured by that outfit and just need to see more pictures!
40. Sailing Away ; 41. Red Dress, Zebra Print, & Shaking My Head at Uptalkers ; 42. Backyard Illinois Shenanigans
46. New Colorful Blouse, Linen Shorts, & Patent Leather ; 47. A Little Bit Country? ; 48. Teal + Lace
49. A Red Skirt Orientation Outfit ; 50. Doing the Red & Mint Thing ; 51. Cobalt Blue Skirt + Karaoke Exile
52. Trusty Polka Dots + A Good Monday ; 53. Hodgson's, Ice Cream, & High School Inspiration ; 54. Bright Vintage Floral on Friday
58. Happy Leopard Dress Times ; 59. Terrapin Tour + Pink Leopard Print ; 60. New Modcloth Dress, Keds, & a Red Cardigan
There are more after the break!
61. Casual Friday Times ; 62. Peplum Skirt and a Band T-Shirt ; 63. Modcloth Dress, Purple Cardigan, & New Boots
64. Tights, Tights, Glorious Tights! ; 65. New Leather Jacket + Polka Dot Tights ; 66. Vintage Concert Shirt, Leopard Print Skirt, & Patent Leather 60's Flats
67. Pink Tights, Polka Dot Shorts, & A Yellow Cardigan ; 68. Leather Scalloped Skirt, Polka Dots, & Orange Tights ; 69. Black Lace Dress & Knee Socks for an Anniversary Outing
70. Sweater & Leather Jacket Time! ; 71. Bow Tights & Pink and Purple Plaid in a Mostly Thrifted Outfit ; 72. Polka Dot Pants, Loafers, & a Short Sleeved Red Cardigan
73. My Airplane Pin, an Oversized Sweater, and a Navy Blue Skirt ; 74. Bright Blue Tights, New Studded Flats, & a Sway Chic Review ; 75. Pink Bow Sweater & a Polka Dot Blazer
76. An Unseasonably Warm Shorts, Navy Cardigan, & Green Lace Tights Outfit ; 77. Plaid Skirt, Harp Pin, & a Leather Jacket ; 78. Colorful Polka Dots & a Red Velvet Skirt
79. eShakti Review in a Classic Green Dress ; 80. Argyle Sweater, Striped Tights, & Beret ; 81. A Purple, Gold, & Leopard Print Outfit for Christmas Festivities
Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my 2012 review of (most) outfits. Was this post necessary? No. Do I care? No. If you're interested, here and here are my dual 2011 recap posts.
I'll be back tomorrow for a non outfit related New Year's Day post of some sort.
Now go out and do something fun for New Year's Eve! Happy New Year!